Friday 18 April 2008

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours



'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria-Parker has denied rumours that she is pregnant.
According to Masses magazine, the actress dismissed the speculation at a promotional material upshot for her new motion-picture show 'Over Her Dead Body'.
Longoria-Parker said: "No maternity, non thus far. I've been preparation and feeding, cookery and eating. I observe relation everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just beingness on strike [a mention to the Hollywood writers' hit]."
The actress sparked further rumours when she arrived at a iron day with a pink babe blanket wrapped around her.
When asked about the blanket, she said: "I recognise - If this isn't release to spawn maternity rumours, I don't know..."
She continued: "I was freezing, so I had to run consume to the gift shop, and they didn't get any wraps. I grabbed this and was like, 'It's so easy, only wherefore is it so small?!' And they said, 'It's for a baby'."
The 'Desperate Housewives' star has spoken about having a mob with her basketball player husband Tony Charles Christopher Parker in the future.
She said: "I intend, we're not actually on a time clock, and sledding, 'Okay, this month, this day. We're sort of just passing, 'We're so happy if we develop pregnant, and if we don't we're o.K..' We're just rental God decide it."




Isan